Saturday, 10 December 2011
Music can be your soul
I listen to music all the time, there dosent have to be a reason i just love music, I think most people would agree how important music is to them, it does not matter what kind of music a person likes,as long as music helps them,that"s what counts. 1 song can make you happy another makes you remmember years gone by others can make you sad. music touches us all in so many differant ways. When I listen to my music I take on the emotion of the song. I am constantly listening to music, even if it's just in my head. I listen to music that fits my mood, music that speaks to me. If someone says something, I can usually associate a song with it. I listen to all kinds of music and I go through stages. I used to love hardcore rock, then moved on to punk, then alternative, and now I love relaxed sweet sad fun music.. here is 10 songs I so RECOMMEND to listen to..
1* Video games - Lana Del Rey
2* Please please please - Slow moving Mollie
3* Ed Sheernan - Lego House
4* Ed Sheernan - A-team
5* Birdy - Skinny love
6* Charlene Soraia - Where ever you go
7* Regina Spektor - Us
8* A Fine Frenzy - You Picked Me
9* Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man
10* Adele - Someone Like You
There is so many songs i could say go listen to, but then my blog would be just one very long list but listen and maybe give me some feed back into what you think. but enjoy and as you do i am off to listen to some more music and sing like a strangled cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment