Pages

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Its raining and its Sunday, enjoy the simplicity of this day..


Ah Sunday...a day of rest...
REST of the laundry, REST of the house and REST of all the other crap I put off on Saturday! Sunday is my official LAZY DAY! To me I believe Sundays are made for coffee, sleeping in, afternoon naps, cuddles and not thinking about Monday! And with it raining its a stay in your pj's and not do shit kinda of day!!! I just love sundays , esp when it rains, get the duvet out stay in pjs and a huge cup of coffee and to top an ideal sunday some good ole black n white miss marples on the tv... How good is that !!! I feel all toastie esp on sundays when the weather is like this gives you a warm fuzzyness.. another reason i like rainy sundays is they make you want to cuddle up on the couch and sleep the day away! really all I have to say on this short sunday blog is I LOVE SUNDAY RAIN!! The dark sky, thunder, and the smell!.. SUNDAY RAINY DAYS make me HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment