Tuesday, 6 December 2011
Lazyness at its bestI
Im becoming very good at being lazy, after having my 2 wisdom teeth out then getting nasty infection in the gums dry socket - OUCH OUCH - ive rested.. maybe ive had to much rest.. Any one who knows me knows im a neat tidy freak lv my house being tidy n clean but the past 2 days of me having no pain ive still got no gt up n go witch when it comes to cleaning is shocking.. Whats up with me did the dentist drain my o.t.t of my cleaning habbits or am i just getting better super slow.. What ever it is im giving lazyness a run for its money, ive always had a lil nap in the afternoon more out of habbit than any thing else, but now I just want to sleep all day no energy no umpth.. the house is ok and I have done the bare essentials but nothing major.. Tommorow I am determand that my neat freakness will be bk .. i think i am going to have to drink many red bulls but it will happen - I HOPE -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment