Friday, 23 December 2011
I have the best
My hubby is the best He's always been there to support,love and thrive with me. I can tell him anything,cry scream shout let every thing out.. My hubby is everything I like in a person wrapped up in a tall dark and handsome package. He's my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate. He is kind and sensitive, but kicks butt when it's needed and brave. He is intelligent, but can laugh at himself. We have fun sitting on the couch laughing at each other. We are self proclaimed dorks and we're proud of it. I'm so overjoyed we found each other.I believe in karma. I believe that good things will happen to you if you have shown kindness to others. However, I am not necessarily a good girl. I have created havocs here and there, but still God gave me the best man ever as my husband. My husband is the husband that anyone can wish for.My husband is la crème de la crème! I am very fortunate having this man in my life. For me, he is the best husband in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment