Pages

Friday, 9 December 2011

Hallelujah - My cleaning frenzy is back




Oh yes you hear me Hallelujah.. the cleaning fairy came to me today and give a right good knock on the head with her wand. I was cleaning like a woman possessed and very very happy doing so my cleaning mojo is back with a vengance..I LOVE TO CLEAN! No seriously, I do. You know some of you have the same "clean little secret." Admit it, you're out there, just too ashamed to show your face. Today, much is said about being active outside the home, well there is nothing wrong in being active inside the home. So come out of the closet and fess up. don't know where it came from, for as long as I can remember, cleaning has been one of my passions. In my teenage years, during summer holidays I can't really explain why, I love to clean so much. For one thing I am restless, I can't sit still for long. Another thing, I just love to see a sparkling clean area. After cleaning an area, I love to stand back and admire my handiwork. Now, I know some of youcan identify with that. Cleaning is also cathartic. When I want to solve a particular tough problem, I find a tough job to do. Although the problem does not necessarily have to be tough, sometimes I just need to think deeply, and cleaning helps me do that. When I'm in a zone, cleaning zone that is, I'm so into it that I go to a different place, and if someone walks upon me, I'm totally unaware to the extent that I nearly jump out of my skin when I become aware of their presence. Yeah, it's that serious at times. Cleaning is also good for mild depression, because it takes the focus off you and directs your energies elsewhere. Say, I guess I just explained why I love to clean. Try it, you might find that you will get the same satisfaction that. When I was a bit poorly and then my mojo went i was begining to think I would go into melt down but I have seen the light or should I say the sharp end of the cleaning fairys wand and my cleaning FRENZY is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment